Joseph N. Quinlin MS, SCCC, CSCS
2408 Chamee Drive, Maryville, MO 64468
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC) - 2011 - Current
- Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coach Association(CSCCa)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) 2002 - Current
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Pilates Certified Mat Class Instructor 2002 - Current
- Precision Cycling Certification
- Spin Instructor 2002 - Current
- American Council on Exercise (ACE-PT)
- Certified Personal Trainer 2000 - Current
- American Red Cross
- First Aid and CPR, 1997- Current
- AED Certification, 2001 - Current
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
Northwest Missouri State University Maryville, Missouri
June 2008 - Present
- Design year round strength and conditioning programs for all 14 varsity sports.
- Develop schedule for all varsity teams for lifting times and coordinate with graduate assistants team coverage
- Design and implement summer speed and agility camps for local high school athletes.
- Teaching Fundamentals of Strength and Conditioning class
Personal Trainer/Fitness Specialist
Maryville Community Center (MCC)
Dec. 2003 - June 2008
- Provide personal training and workout design for 10-90 year-olds. Excel at encouraging individuals at all fitness levels to maximize their potential.
- Design and implement Speed and Agility Camps for local high school and university athletes.
- Teaching Senior Circuit Aerobics, Advanced Aerobics, and Weight Training 101 Class.
- Represent MCC at Health Fairs and promote services to local businesses.
Dec. 2003 - Present
- Design and implement Speed and Agility Camps for local high schools targeting the sports of football, basketball, track, baseball, volleyball, and wrestling. Provide personal training and workout design.
Personal Trainer/Fitness Staff
HealthWorks Rehab and Fitness
Morgantown, West Virginia
Aug. 2001- Dec. 2003
- Performed fitness testing on members
- Conducted personal training and designed workouts.
- Organizing strength and conditioning camps
- Implemented "Precision Cycling" classes for members
Personal Trainer/Wellness Center Supervisor
Principal Financial Group
Des Moines, Iowa
Jan. 2001-Aug. 2001
- Performed fitness testing on members and designed workouts plans (anaerobic and aerobic) to help clients achieve goals.
- Set up and coordinated adult leagues (softball, golf, track, basketball) - 250 individuals
Masters of Science Degree in Physical Education - GPA 3.78/4.0
West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
Major: Athletic Coaching Education - Emphasis: Strength and Conditioning
- Graduate Assistant Instructor: PE 164 Weight Training & PE265 Principles and Problems of Coaching
Bachelor of Science Degree - GPA 3.52/4.0
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri
Double Major: Corporate Wellness and Therapeutic Recreation
- Financed education with athletic (varsity football scholarship)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) 2001-present
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) 2000-present
- Health, Physical Education, Dance, and Recreation (HPERD), 1997-2000
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), 1997-2000
- Missouri Club, Letter Winners Organization, 1997-2000
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity, 1996-2000
Bearcat Varsity Football
- 2000 Second Team All-Conference - Linebacker
- Member of 1998 & 1999 NCAA Division II National Champion Teams
- Varsity Letter Winner, 1997-2000
- Academic All-Conference, 1997-2000
Northwest Missouri State University Academic
- Presidential Academic Honor Roll, 1999
- "Family of the Year Award", 1998
- Academic Honor Roll, 1997-2000
Assistant Football Coach
Maryville High School, Maryville, Missouri
Aug. 2004 - 2007
- Volunteer as Linebacker/Tight End Coach. During 2004 season two players earned 1st team All Conference. Season resulted in first playoff appearance since 1982.
Assistant Football Coach
University High School, Morgantown, West Virginia
Aug. 2001 - Dec. 2003
- Volunteered time during three seasons to coach linebackers. Appeared in state playoffs all three years.
- Four players earned 1st team All-Conference Linebacker status.